REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
As per the initiative taken by the Government of India towards “Digital India”, the Doom Dooma College implemented on-line form fill up and admission system from the academic session 2017-18.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE FORM FILL UP AND ADMISSION Important Note: 1. Before filling up the Application form download the College Prospectus & Academic Calendar & go through the Prospectus.
2. Students have to keep ready with the scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, Pass Certificate, Mark-sheet, Caste Certificate, income certificate of parents (if any) etc. before filling up the online application form to upload in “Photo & Documents upload” section in online form submission.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR ONLINE FORM FILL UP, ADMISSION AND
E-PAYMENT : (Applicant must put all information correctly as mentioned in the certificate etc.)
Guideline for on-line form fill up for Admission :
• Log on to : http://www.doomdoomacollege.edu.in
• Click on ONLINE ADMISSION 2021-22 → GUIDELINE → FORM FILL UP • Click on Application Form
• Register Yourself with Name, DOB, Active Mobile No. and e-mail id then click on Sign up (A user id will generate automatically. Note down the user id for future use)
• Now Login with your Mobile No. & Password
• Select Your Class, and then click on done
• Click on continue to fill up the Admission form entering every data very carefully and correctly.
• Then preview of the filled in form will appear. If anything is entered wrongly, the applicant can correct the same by clicking on BACK button then after correction Click on SUBMIT.
• On successful submission, applicant will get an Application Form Number in his/her registered Mobile No. (Applicant must take a Print out of the Application form)
Guidelines for online admission & payment:
Due to the present lockdown, no physical verification of documents will take place at the time, so students are requested to upload scanned copy of original or self attested Xerox copies of documents during the filling up of online admission form. (Date will be notified later on for physical verification of documents) Students who are provisionally selected on the basis of merit will get a link for online payment of requisite fees in their registered mobile number. With the help of Credit/Debit Card or Net banking the applicants can pay the admission fee through online. The payment receipt and the printed copy of admission form will have to submit in the college office after opening of College. The list of selected candidates for admission will be displayed in College website in the notification section.
After successful payment take the Print out of the receipt of payment and submit the college copy to the College office immediately.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED as and when required
* Two copies of recent passport size photograph
* Self-attested copies of Age proof Certificate
*Marks-sheets from HSLC
*Pass Certificates from HSLC
*Caste Certificate from the competent authority wherever necessary
*Certificate on Differently Able Person (if applicable)
*Documents in support of Extra-Curricular Activities (if any)
*Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
*Original Income certificate of parents from the competent authority.
*Gap Period Certificate wherever applicable. (An applicant passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a gap period certificate from the Head of the institution last attended or Officer-in-Charge of the nearest Police station or Government Gazetted Officer testifying his/her activities during the interim period. If the gap period of study is more than 3(three) years he/she will not be eligible for admission.
RESERVATION OF SEATS: There is a provision for reservation of seats for students belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC/MOBC/TGL category and Differently Able Persons as per Govt. of Assam rules. Quota seats for Co-curricular activities like cultural, sports, NCC, Scouts & Guides will be allotted to the applicant subject to the clearance from the Board constituted by the College authority.